2009-03-15 - 8:52 p.m.
...The Ides of Meme...
This taken from Harrietspy - as she put it, a meme in place of a real entry.
1) What is your salad dressing of choice?
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice?
5) What do you like to put on your toast?
6) How many televisions are in your house? 0
7) What color cell phone do you have?
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed?
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted?
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? absolutely not.
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Sexy Sadie. Not really.
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 1, for the swimming pool.
16) Whatís your goal for the year? to keep up the exercising that I started last week.
17) Last person you talked to? K. I just asked him what I should change my name to.
18) Last person you hugged? K.
19) Favorite Season? Close call between Spring and Fall, but I think I like Fall a little bit more.
20) Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving
21) Favorite day of the week? Tuesday
22) Favorite Month? June
23) First place you went this morning? To the bathroom.
24) Whatís the last movie you saw? Duck.
25) Do you smile often? Yes.
26) Do you always answer your phone? No.
27) Itís four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Someone in Germany.
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? Hazel.
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? What the heck is Sonic?
30) Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes, a goldfish when I was a little kid. I put his bowl on the radiator and had fish soup in the morning...I buried him under the swing set.
31) Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells.
32) Whatís on your wish list for your birthday? Dinner at the Five Sails. Professional Massage. Trip somewhere.
33) Can you do push ups? Not really.
34) Can you do a chin up? probably not.
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Yes.
36) Do you have any saved texts? yes.
37) Ever been in a car wreck? yes.
38) Do you have an accent? Doesn't that depend on your perspective? I don't sound Canadian, so yes. I don't sound German, so yes. I don't sound like I'm British, so yes. I don't sound like a New Yorker, so yes. I no longer sound like the people from my hometown, so yes. I guess the perspective doesn't really matter that much after all.
39) What is the last song to make you cry? a lullaby.
40) Plans tonight? taxes and lemon drops while listening to the rain in bed with hubby (oh yes, do we know how to live it up).
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? not completely rock bottom, no.
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday. oranges, apples, stew meat.
43) Have you ever been given roses? Yes.
44) Current hate right now? stupidity and laziness.
45) Met someone who changed your life? yes.
46) How did you bring in the New Year? eeck, I don't even remember, but I think it involved movies and champagne after the child went to sleep.
47) What song represents you?
48) Name three people who might complete this? Blighty, Bluey, ColdnGray
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? How can it possibly be 8am and the child is still happily in bed? Damn. She's good.
leave a note
...they are just words, Suzi... - 2011-08-29